10. I use my humor for positive, playful, uplifting, healing and loving purposes.
9. I take myself lightly while I take my work seriously.
8. I always understand that humor is fun, so I am rarely offended by other’s attempts at humor. Life is too short anyway!
7. I laugh out loud every day and express my humor physically, using my whole face and with my entire body.
6. I understand humor is not to camouflage hostility or prejudice.
5. I laugh generously at other’s attempts to be humorous because I believe that laughter is a treasured gift.
4. I have a disciplined sense of joy in being alive. My good sense of humor helps to keep me joyful in a true and honest way.
3. My good judgment keeps me from using offensive humor.
2. I am a terrific at using humor to cope, to survive, to heal, to grow and to pass on loving-kindness.
1. At the end of the day, I look back and know that I laughed lovingly, fully and well and that I was able to see the absurdities in life and turn them into something to laugh about.